About The Report
The Sponsored Products Advertised Product Reports in the Amazon Advertising console provide valuable insights about the ASINs you specifically targeted in your advertising efforts. These reports encompass all ASINs that received at least one impression in your ad campaigns.
Notably, the reports exclude data about other products that were purchased by customers through your ad but were not directly targeted in your campaigns. In other words, these reports do not include information about any brand halo boost you may have gotten from your campaigns, which you can usually access in the "Other SKU Orders" or "Other SKU Sales" categories.
Where can you download the Sponsored Product Advertised Product Report?
To download the Sponsored Products Purchased Product Reports in the Amazon Advertising console, follow these steps.
- Sign into your Amazon Advertising account.
- Go to "Measurement and Reporting" from the left panel of the advertising console.
- Choose “Sponsored Ads Reports” and click on “Create Report.”
- Choose "Advertised Product" as the report type.
- Select the date range for the report.
- Generate the report and download it in CSV or Excel format.
- Access the downloaded report from the "Report History" section.