About The Report
The Sponsored Products Purchased Product Report offers insights into the performance of ASINs purchased indirectly from your ad campaigns. These are the ASINs that were not directly targeted in your advertising campaigns, but were still purchased by customers after clicking on your ads.
This report covers the period of the last 60 days, allowing you to analyze the products that benefited from the halo effect of your advertising.
The Sponsored Products Purchased Product Report is a powerful report that allows advertisers to gain insights into consumer purchasing behavior, optimize their ad campaigns, and make data-driven decisions to achieve better results and increase revenue.
By understanding which products are frequently purchased after clicking on their ads and which keywords drive these purchases, advertisers gain a more holistic view of their campaigns. The non-advertised products that your customers purchased are just as meaningful as the advertised products.
What data is available in the Sponsored Products Purchased Product Report?
The Purchased Product Report lets you view data points about your purchased products, such as:
- Start Date
- End Date
- Portfolio name
- Campaign name
- Ad Group name
- Advertised SKU
- Advertised ASIN
- Match type
- Purchased ASIN
- 7-Day Other SKU Units (#)
- 7-Day Other SKU Orders (#)
- 7-Day Other SKU Sales
How can you download the Sponsored Product Purchased Product Report?
To download the Sponsored Products Purchased Product Report in the Amazon Advertising console, take the following steps.
- Sign into your Amazon Advertising account.
- Go to "Measurement and Reporting" from the left panel of the Ad Console.
- Choose “Sponsored Ads Reports” and click on “Create Report.”
- Choose "Purchased Product" as the report type.
- Select the date range for the report.
- Generate the report and download it in CSV or Excel format.
- Access the downloaded report from the "Report History" section.