About The Report
The Retail Analytics Sales report displays your sales at the ASIN level across a desired date range. You can also view the sales by EAN and other model numbers for the corresponding ASIN.
You can access the report by logging into Vendor Central → Reports → Retail Analytics → Sales.
The Retail Analytics Sales report helps you understand how well your individual products are performing in terms of key metrics like the number of units ordered, the number of units shipped, the total ordered revenue, total returned units, and the shipped Cost of Goods Sold (shipped COGS).
Understanding the available sales metrics
Before you use the Retail Analytics Sales report, it is important to understand the various metrics it makes available.
- Ordered units: This is the total number of units ordered by customers, adjusted for returns and cancellations.
- Ordered revenue: This is the total revenue generated by customer orders, adjusted for returns and cancellations.
Ordered revenue takes into account the price of the products and the number of ordered units. The formula is: Ordered Revenue = Price * Ordered Units.
- Shipped units: This denotes the quantity of units shipped to the customers.
- Shipped revenue: This is the total revenue generated by customer orders at the time of shipment. The formula is: Shipped Revenue = Price * Shipped Units.
- Shipped COGS / Product Cost of Goods Sold: Product Cost of Goods Sold is the price that Amazon has paid the vendor to procure the item.
- Customer returns: The number of units that are returned by the customers.
Note: The Please note: In the Retail Analytics Sales report, you can narrow down these metrics according to your preferred time frame and other filters. (See below for more information on the filters.) lookback window of a category benchmark report is 90 days.